Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Paper Smooches: You Had Me at Merlot!

This is my second post today!

From the moment that I saw this stamp set, I knew exactly what I wanted to do!  With the fun sentiment - "you had me at merlot" - I had to create a little romance between the wine bottle and the goblet!!

PS Had Me at Merlot

The set is called Free Spirits and you can get it for free during September with a $60 purchase!  

I am having great fun this month as guest designer for Paper Smooches.  I have two more Wednesdays to go - you'll see another Free Spirits card - and one more romantic, fairy-tale card with Royal Cuteness.

I was inspired by the sketch at Paper Smooches SPARKS.  I had the little love scene created and the word bubble.  Then I saw how closely it worked with the current sketch - and it inspired me to add the little "XO" embossing!


  • Stamps: Paper Smooches Free Spirits, Shadows (the oval)
  • Paper: Stampin' Up Rich Razzleberry
  • Ink: Stampin' Up Rich Razzleberry, Smoky Slate, Papertrey Ink Soft Stone
  • Accessories: Cuttlebug embossing folder, Ranger Glossy Accents, Martha Stewart Crystal Fine Glitter, Ellen Hutson Wine Sequins

No comments:

Post a Comment