Saturday, September 7, 2013

Catered Crop Recipe Swap: Big Girl Pants!



I have had my eye on a stamp but have had absolutely no reason to add it to my collection...until the most recent challenge at Catered Crop.  The challenge is "sentimental-al" and it is really just to add a sentiment to the card and make it the focus.  I'm thinking I already have a few sentiments in my collection!!  But I didn't have this sentiment!

Big Girl Pants

Bring it life!!  I can handle it!!  Because I definitely have my big girl pants!!!

This is a challenge that all of you can play along with - and you don't even have to buy a new stamp!  We all have sentiments - and the newer sentiment stamps are all big and bold and they take center stage.  Linda at Catered Crop has curated a Pinterest board full of ideas for making your sentiment the focus.  Then tomorrow, my card and the cards of the rest of the design team will be on display at Catered Crop for your inspiration.  I look forward to seeing your cards!
  • Stamps: Hampton Art (wood stamp, I got mine at Archivers)
  • Paper: MME Adorbs
  • Ink: Memento Black, Memento Pear Tart, Rose Bud, Teal Zeal
  • Accessories: MME Adorbs "Hello" Enamel Dots, misc twine

No comments:

Post a Comment