Thursday, September 19, 2013

CAS(E) this Sketch! {Grateful}

I am totally and completely an autumn person.  I love the cooler temperatures and the crisp air, I love the colors, I love the clothing, I love the high school marching band and the Denver Broncos.  I am {grateful} for everything about fall.

I used this week's sketch from CAS(E) this Sketch! and a big fall leaf to show my gratitude!

Grateful

Funny story - not that any of you need any reason to doubt my complete obsessive side.  The leaf is stamped in Dusty Durango.  A month or so ago, I wrote a post about taking the time to stamp every stamp pad that I owned into an index so I could always choose the best ink color.  I was horrified to realize that I had every Stampin' Up stamp pad back to Mauve Mist and Mint Melody - 113 of them - but was missing one color, a retired color named Dusty Durango.  I'd never missed it - but I was immediately on EBay finding a Dusty Durango pad.  I just couldn't deal with having an incomplete collection! Here it is...I've used it...and it's perfect for my autumn-lovin' self!

This is a great sketch with so many possibilities.  I look forward to seeing you all play along.
  • Stamps: Stampin' Up Wonderfall (leaf), Falling Leaves (sentiment)
  • Paper: Stampin' Up Sweater Weather dsp
  • Ink: Stampin' Up Dusty Durango, Chocolate Chip
  • Accessories: Stampin' Up Naturals Designer Buttons, Linen Thread

No comments:

Post a Comment