Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Paper Smooches: Royal Cuteness

I've said a number of times that I am surrounded by boys and men and I work with numbers - so there isn't a lot of "cuteness" in my life.  But sometimes I just have to be girly.  Although personally I had no good reason to own this new set from Paper Smooches, I had to play with it.

(Actually I can justify just about any card since I am collecting a boxful for Operation Write Home There just has to be a big, tough soldier out there who wants to send this to a girl back home, doesn't there??)

You Are Loved

This was so fun to play with - it was like dressing a paper doll.  I tried a number of dresses on her, but decided I liked the bold, summery look.  (Even when I'm trying to be girly, I still don't pull out pink!)

  • Stamps: Paper Smooches Royal Cuteness, Streamers (the banner), Chit Chat (the sentiment), We Connect (the ampersand)
  • Paper: Pebbles Seen and Noted (their clothes), Stampin' Up Island Indigo dsp
  • Ink: Memento black and Copics
  • Accessories: Royal Icons dies, Ampersands dies, Streamers dies

No comments:

Post a Comment