Thursday, September 5, 2013

CAS(E) this Sketch! Bear Hugs

It's time for a new sketch at CAS(E) this Sketch!


I like this sketch, mostly because I LOVE my card!!  Is that bad to say?  If I post a card, I generally like it, but some cards just stand above the others in my mind.  I think this card is just charming - because of that sweet little bear and because of the happy accident of a smudge that needed to be covered, thus the heart balloon and the balloon string made out of a bee trail.  Most of my crafting accidents involve bad words or, in the case of a spilled glass of red wine, lots of tears.  But I love how this one worked out!

Bear Hugs

I hope to see you play along.  Once again, the design team at CAS(E) this Sketch! has a huge variety of cards for your inspiration.  I instantly saw a shelf of some kind, but the team has turned this sketch into a soup pot, and a feather and a clothesline - it's very flexible!!
  • Stamps: Simon Says Stamp Circle Friends and scallop from Flower Friend
  • Paper: white, Simple Stories Snap Color Vibe
  • Ink: Stampin' Up Coastal Cabana, Memento Black, Copics
  • Accessories: Doodlebug Sprinkles Swimming Pool Assortment, Lil Inkers Stitched Squares

No comments:

Post a Comment