Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Newton's Nook Designs: Happy Harvest

Last week, I used Newton's Nook cute little wagon set with the pumpkin and a kitty cat topper.  This week I wanted to try the pots of flowers with some rich fall colors.

Happy Harvest
I love fall colors!  And I love the trend from some of my favorite designers to back them with gray.  It just seems to make them glow!  
This is my last official post for my month of guest designing with Newton's Nook.  I hope you have enjoyed what you have seen.  The stamps have been fun to work with - today's stamp is pretty and I was especially charmed by the Mummy Bear from earlier in the month!  I know that I definitely look forward to their future releases!
  • Stamps: Newton's Nook Wagon of Wishes
  • Paper: Stampin' Up Summer Sun and Lucky Limeade, Crate Paper Storyteller dsp
  • Ink: Memento Black and Copics
  • Accessories: Lil' Inkers Stitched Rectangles, MFT Leaf Flourish and Sunflower dies

No comments:

Post a Comment