Thursday, September 26, 2013

CAS(E) this Sketch! Happy Birthday Chevrons

This is my second post today.
It's just a short scroll down for the Avery Elle blog hop!!

There's a great sketch today at CAS(E) this Sketch that will allow you to bring out your favorite border stamps or dies.


I settled on my new Peek-a-Boo Chevrons from My Favorite Things.

HB Chevrons

I was recently commenting on another blog about the difficulty of graphic cards.  My comment was about the need to be perfect on a graphic card - everything has to be lined up or it's noticeable.  Sure enough - there's something not perfectly straight on this and it bugs me (not quite enough to go to the work of cutting all of these again - although I do have the new magnetic Sizzix platform and it's awesome!!)  The yellow strip is leaning ever so slightly to the right.  I think if I took a ruler, I wouldn't have increments small enough to measure it - but my eye sees it!
I sure hope you have fun with this one!!  I look forward to seeing what you create!

I'm also submitting this to Simon Says Anything Goes.
  • Stamps: My Favorite Things Birthday Greetings
  • Paper: Stampin' Up Poppy Parade, Summer Sun, Coastal Cabana
  • Ink: Memento black
  • Accessories: My Favorite Things Peek-a-Boo Chevrons, misc MME enamel dots

No comments:

Post a Comment