Sunday, September 1, 2013

Curtain Call with SPARKS: Back to School

It's time for another challenge at Curtain Call!!  Since it is September, this challenge just has to focus on school!


I have loved reading blogs and Facebook the last few weeks.  There are first day of school pictures and so many people are saying they are sad that their children are back in school.  Personally I dropped mine and ran!!!  But I still want to make sure that they know I am thinking of them during the day so I like to have a stash of "great job" cards ready to go.

All of these fun images come from the Paper Smooches set Smarty Pants!!  I think I used most everything in it except for the cute little professor and Christina, also on the design team, used him on her card here.

Great Job

I hope you all pull out your "school supplies" and create some back to school/way to go/thank you teacher type cards for our Back to School challenge!!  And be sure to head over to  Curtain Call and check out all of the design team inspiration.  There is a prize up for grabs from The Alley Way Stamps for The Lead of our Back to School challenge!


I love my diagonal layout but I definitely didn't come up with it on my own.  I was inspired by the angled look of the frames on the photo challenge at Paper Smooches SPARKS.


Also linking up to Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes.
  • Stamps: Paper Smooches Smarty Pants
  • Paper: Stampin' Up Real Red, Crushed Curry, Papertrey Ink Winter Wisteria, Hawaiian Shores
  • Ink: Versamark
  • Accessories: White embossing powder, button from A Flair for Buttons

No comments:

Post a Comment