Friday, September 27, 2013

CAS on Sunday: Oh Happy Day

I got word last night that a lady that I work with through church is pregnant!  And I'm meeting with her this morning so guess what I had to do first thing? This is a no-frills kind of family so CAS was definitely the right way to go.  Plus, I didn't want lace or ruffles or cutesy.  So I went with neutrals and a few baby-ish enamel dots.

Oh Happy Day

I asked earlier in the week if anybody knew a source of stone gray type background papers.  I was wandering through Hobby Lobby yesterday (paper on sale) and found a pad by Becky Higgins Project Life, the Midnight Edition.  It's full of simple stone gray and black/white patterns (plus a few golden yellow).  I used two of the patterns in this card.
I am playing along with the current CAS on Sunday challenge: Oh Baby!

I'm also submitting this to Simon Says Anything Goes.
  • Stamps: Muse (dress), Impress (sentiment) - both are from a decade or so ago!
  • Paper: Becky Higgins Project Life Midnight Edition
  • Ink: Memento Black
  • Accessories: Lil' Inkers Stitched Squares, crochet thread, misc enamel dots

No comments:

Post a Comment