Thursday, September 26, 2013

Family Memory album

This week on The Heidi Swapp blog we are sharing projects using the new Mixed Company Memory File kits that are available now. I decided to make a family keepsake album and frame that celebrates my family and our memories. I have a step x step on the  blog that shares how I created the frame using her stencils and Colorshine.


The memory file album lifts out of the frame to be viewed.





 I have combined 6 memory files in total to complete my project. I  have added in photos and stories from the beginning of my husband's relationship, including our wedding, honeymoon and first pregnancy.


The fun flair is from Greatest View.


 



I documented our family memories after our boys were born to present day.

 

I plan to have my sons write their thoughts every few years on our family..


 I have created  pages that can be added to in the future as our family continues to create more memories and stories.



I have mixed in older Memory Files from previous collections to show how Mixed Company works so effortlessly with these items.










I love that this project now sits in my lounge room in the frame that all can view and share and that I can add to it  every year with our new memories that are definitely worth saving!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment