Saturday, September 28, 2013

Merry Monday: Be Very Merry

This week's challenge at Merry Monday is to use snowmen.  I had just gotten a Memory Box die of teeny tiny snowmen so thought I'd create a miniature scene.

Be Very Merry


A word of advice - do not get this little die - unless you happen to have micro-tweezers and the tiniest glue dot/bottle etc.  These snowmen and their itty bitty hats are incredibly difficult to work with!  I'm actually not sure I'll even use this card because I'm not convinced those little guys will stay together in the mail!  (But I had to use them at least once because they were the reason I got that sentiment.  It's a Stampin' Up individual and it was hiding in a corner of the holiday catalog. Once I noticed it, I think it was my favorite thing in the catalog!)

(Also submitting to Simon Says Stamps Anything Goes challenge.)
  • Stamps: Stampin' Up Be Very Merry
  • Paper: Stampin' Up Coastal Cabana, Pool Party and Wisteria Wonder
  • Ink: Stampin' Up Coast Cabana
  • Accessories: Memory Box Mini Snowmen, Stampin' Up Aqua Mist twine, Spellbinders square die, Cuttlebug Embossing, Martha Stewart Fine Crystal Glitter

No comments:

Post a Comment