Sunday, September 22, 2013

Freshly Made with Simon Says: Warm Thoughts

So many of my blog heroes have been using light stone-gray patterns for their backgrounds instead of plain white and I love the look.  It seems to make the other colors so much richer!  I thought I would give it a try, but my first challenge was finding a soft gray tone paper.  The problem is that most of them are the backside of busier sheets of dsp so it takes a bit of looking.  Does anybody know if there's one big pack of light stone-gray papers??

I also wanted to play along with this week's challenge at Simon Says Stamp is to use a product from their store.  Not a big problem for me!!  I decided to use one of the feather dies that I just got and a new stamp set (list below).  I was browsing challenges and realized that the sketch at Freshly Made Sketches would be a perfect fit for the feather!

Warm Thoughts

Here's my Simon Says Stamp list:

No comments:

Post a Comment