Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Paper Smooches: A Fairy Tale Day

It's a fairy tale kind of day today!!

First, I am the guest designer at Paper Smooches!! Talk about a dream come true.  I have used Kim's stamps since she was with Cornish Heritage Farms years ago.  I was thrilled when I was asked to be the guest designer for September!!

Second, I am using their brand new set Royal Cuteness.  It's full of knights and princesses and even frogs!  So I made a couple of fairy tale style cards!  The first uses a glass slipper.  I have framed it with their Duo Die 1 which I thought had the look of the magic mirror that every princess has to have!!

Deserve the Best

Since I had a magic mirror on my mind and I had the inside of the above die cut - I thought it would work as the actual mirror!!  Here's another fairy tale card using a very charming frog prince!

Hope Your Wish Comes True

There's a little bit of shine on the mirror (in the hope that I am not the only one who sees this die as a magic mirror!!)

Dream closeup

Aren't these just the cutest stamps?  I get to post every Wednesday this month at Paper Smooches and in two weeks, I have big plans for the handsome knight in this set!  (But before the handsome knight, I get to play with some Free Spirits - the alcoholic kind!!!)

  • Stamps: Paper Smooches Royal Cuteness
  • Paper: white, scrap of gray stripe
  • Ink: Memento black, Copics
  • Accessories: Paper Smooches Royal Icons die, Duo Die 1, Cuttlebug embossing folder, Avery Elle sequins, Ranger Glossy Accents

No comments:

Post a Comment