Monday, September 2, 2013

My Favorite Things: Choose Joy with Autumn Colors

I love, love, LOVE autumn colors.  (Have I said that dozens of times before?)  I had decided to play along with the sketch at My Favorite Things and while digging through my stash of uninked stamps, I saw this charming Sunflower Girl.  I was actually making this card yesterday morning and it was unusually gray out and a little rainy.  With all of that, my need for rich fall colors went into high gear!

Today, Choose Joy


I had also just purchased the MFT Western Borders set so I ignored the pretty scalloped border and added some barnwood!

Also adding to Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes challenge.

If you are in the U.S., I hope you are having a happy and relaxed Labor Day!
  • Stamps: My Favorite Things Sunflower Girl, Western Backgrounds
  • Paper: Stampin' Up Crushed Curry and Crumb Cake, Little Yellow Bicycle Feels Like Home 6x6 dsp
  • Ink: Memento Black and Copics
  • Accessories: MFT Fishtail dies, May Arts twine, misc charm and gold buttons on her shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment