Monday, September 30, 2013

CAS Colours and Sketches: Peace on Earth

The current sketch at CAS - Colours and Sketches has a nice angled section that I thought would be fun with a Christmas tree!!

Peace on Earth


The embossed background is from Cuttlebug and every time that I use it I get tons of questions about it. Sadly, I don't think it's out there any more.  I think it was called Rain/Snow and I think it was a European exclusive.  A year or so ago, when people asked about it, I could google it and find it - but I'm not finding it anywhere now.  I feel a little bad using it because someone might want it - but not quite bad enough to stop using it!!
  • Stamps: Paper Smooches Christmas Sampler
  • Paper: Simple Stories December Documented, Stampin' Up Garden Green, gold glimmer
  • Ink: Versamark
  • Accessories: Papertrey Ink Merry and Bright die, Cuttlebug embossing folder, misc gingham, May Arts twine, Ranger Gold Tinsel embossing powder, Avery Elle and Neat & Tangled sequins

No comments:

Post a Comment