Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Newton's Nook: Wagon of Wishes

Last week, I had the privilege of showing off some new Halloween stamps at Newton's Nook Designs - check them out here.  Today I want to show you an earlier set that is just perfect for autumn!  It's called Wagon of Wishes and includes a wagon plus a number of "toppers" that you can use to fill the wagon.

Loads of Happiness

I had to use the kitty on the pumpkins.  Newton, from Newton's Nook, is actually a cat!  So they have some charming kitty stamps in their collection.  Personally, I am co-owned by two cats - and the sprawled out look of the cat on the pumpkins is very familiar!  


The sweatshirt in the background is me at my craft table.  My cat is helping by keeping my lap warm and every once in awhile waking up enough to swat a few sequins off the table!

The other thing on my Newton's Nook wagon card is the leaves.  They are actually part of another stamp for the top of the wagon but I stamped it multiple times to create a colorful fall border.

I am definitely wishing each of you "loads of happiness" in your day!!

  • Stamps: Newton's Nook Wagon of Wishes
  • Paper: Stampin' Up Crushed Curry and Chocolate Chip
  • Ink: Memento Black and Copics
  • Accessories: Stampin' Up Dots, MME twine, Lil' Inkers Stitched Rectangles

No comments:

Post a Comment