Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Paper Smooches: I'm So Sorry

I was having the most fun playing with the set from Paper Smooches called Free Spirits (which, by the way, is a freebie with $60 purchase through September!)  It is full of fun glasses for wine and margaritas and other exotic drinks, along with cherries and ice cubes and umbrellas.  I had out neon inks and I was going for the margarita but nothing was quite working.  Then I saw two glasses stamped on my scratch sheet - one upright and one sideways - and the light bulb came on!

I'm So Sorry

You'll see right away that I got away from the neon margaritas.  I'm still going to play with that idea - but I was slightly handicapped in this card in that the only empty glass that I could spill was the wine glass so this card went a whole different color direction.

I'm submitting this to Simon Says Anything Goes.
  • Stamps: Paper Smooches Free Spirits, Word Up, Borderlicious
  • Paper: scraps
  • Ink: Memento Black, Delicata Gold
  • Accessories: Avery Elle sequins Lemonade and Kraft

No comments:

Post a Comment