Saturday, October 13, 2012

A Snowy Old-Fashioned Christmas

This is my second post today.  It's just a short
scroll down for Dynamic Duos!

Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps has had a wonderful week of new release festivities with a Christmas theme!  I had so much fun with the new set Old-Fashioned Christmas that I had a card for the blog hop and the VSD at splitcoaststampers and I STILL have one more card to show you today!

Snowy Sleighride

I stamped the image and then restamped it for the trees in the background.  Then I used a white mist and a sparkly mist to make it snowy!!  Not everybody loves snow but this sleigh ride would be my dream come true (as long as I had a warm blanket, fuzzy gloves and a VERY hot chocolate!)

I used this week's Merry Monday sketch although I did move the big embellishment to the opposite side so that the poor horse wasn't trotting into a giant snowflake!!


  • Stamps: Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps Old-Fashioned Christmas
  • Paper: Stampin' Up Midnight Muse
  • Ink: Stampin' Up Midnight Muse
  • Accessories: Mr. Huey's Color Mists in Calico White and Calico Shine, Spellbinders Create-a-Flake 3, Stampin' Up Midnight ribbon and embossing folder


No comments:

Post a Comment