Sunday, October 14, 2012

You're a Lifesaver

I love challenges - have I said that before??

First I saw this week's Fall to Layout at clean&simple stamping.  It's my day to post over at The Alley Way Stamps blog and I had the new set Kid 'n Caboodle set out with its charming boat and the sentiment "You're a Lifesaver".  The layout is the perfect sea scene.



Then, just when I thought it couldn't get any better - Fab Friday came up with this color combo!


Here's how it came together...

You're a Lifesaver

I have so many people in my life who deserve this card!!

My cutting skills are not great - so I printed out the sketch on regular printer paper.  Luckily it printed out at 4 x 5 1/4" so I could cut it out and have my own template!

  • Stamps: The Alley Way Stamps Kid 'n Caboodle
  • Paper: Stampin' Up Midnight Muse CS and dsp, Island Indigo dsp, Summer Starfruit dsp
  • Ink: Stampin' Up Midnight Muse and Summer Starfruit, Memento black, copics
  • Accessories: crochet thread

No comments:

Post a Comment