Saturday, October 20, 2012

The excitement....

Don't you just love the colours and smell of the fair, recently we took out boys to their first local fair, they had a ball!
I took the chance to use the new Colorshine mists from Heidi Swapp to really celebrate the excitement we all felt! The Colorshine mists combined with the Color Magic paper really adds a fun dimension to my layout.
I also created a step x step video utilizing some Colorshine tricks of the trade I have learnt along the way.


I began with some Colormagic paper and sprayed it with Mustard colorshine then added a Mini Memory file found here.

 Sneaking in a Greatest View "say what"  button.



I created these two tone letters using the Heidi Swapp resist letters and tinsel and teal Colorshine mist available here in Australia.


Love these fotostacks, the really allow you to add so many photos to your project!









 
If you are looking for the Colorshine mists and other Heidi Swapp goodies in Australia, don't forget you can purchase them here at The Scrapbook Store!
Thanks for visiting!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment