Thursday, October 11, 2012

Go-Go Kim is NOT at Sewing Summit

Heavy sigh...HEAVY heart and a whole bunch of whining here at the homestead...why...because I have no swag bags...no fun instagram pics of HAWT sewing chicks all lined up together..no whisky bottles or yummy delights...

I am not at Sewing Summit!!!!!!  WAH!!!!!!  And, I am not alone, for all of us that are NOT attending the ULTIMATE sewing retreat of the YEAR, amylouwho decided to again start up an online  #notgoingtosewingsummit instagram ( If I am not boring you enough here feel free to come follow me on instagram) and twitter ( I am on twitter too) party!!!!



Me and Amy a couple of weeks ago at Joann's!!!!

So, we can all enjoy the posts of our friends and all their fun stuff while they are having the fun while we are picking kids up at school, scrubbing toilets and saying " GET IN THAT BED NOW!!!!" then we can show our latest projects or not and whine a little and give big hugs to each other!!!!!

Looking through my most recent pics, I have a couple of things to share. I have been a little negligent of my blog and I am so sorry!!!!!


I made this block when sorting through my scraps and I think I need a rainbow quilt of these blocks!!!! I found the pattern in a quilting book I found at a thrift store...SO AWESOME!



I also replaced the handle on this vintage leather bag I thrifted with a vintage fabric scrappy handle!!!!



so if you are at home reading this and not at Sewing Summit...come join our little pity party!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment