Thursday, October 18, 2012

CAS(E) this Sketch #2: Tiny Trick or Treat

I'm back for the second week of CAS(E) this Sketch!  It was a great week last week - I am so thrilled that so many of you played along.  This week will be just as fun.  Check out this wonderful CAS sketch that has so many unique possibilities (just check out all of the design team cards on their blog to see how different each of our cards is!)


I keep thinking that I am over Halloween - but I stumbled on a display at a local store of these teeny tiny stamps by Rosie's Road Show.  They were using them for miniature calendars which I really never do, but the stamps were too cute to pass up.  When I got them home, I could not figure out how to showcase something so tiny.  This sketch is the perfect opportunity....

Tiny Trick or Treat

I used various die cuts to layer up a frame that highlighted my "Moonlight Cat" - problem solved!!

I hope to see you all playing along - my great joy is to spend the time over my first morning cup of coffee browsing all of the challenge entries - I LOVE CAS cards and I love everybody's unique ideas on these sketches!

  • Stamps: Rosie's Roadshow Moonlight Cat, Papertrey Ink Tiny Tags II
  • Paper: Stampin' Up Basic Black, Basic Gray and Summer Sun, Doodlebug Haunted Manor (chevron)
  • Ink: Memento Black Copics
  • Accessories: Papertrey Ink Linen and Canvas Impression Plate (one side on the white, one side on the gray), Stampin' Up Apothecary Accents dies and Jewelry Tag punch, Doodlebug twine, Papertrey Ink Smokey Shadows button, Martha Stewart Crystal Fine Glitter (covering the Summer Sun circle), Yellow Stickles (on the moon)

No comments:

Post a Comment