Saturday, October 27, 2012

Monochromatic Week at Dynamic Duos

It's monochromatic week at Dynamic Duos - one of my favorite weeks - because I love the elegance of a card done in monochrome.  This week includes a lovely pair of colors...



I did add one neutral this week to make my music stand out...

Just a Note

I came across this lovely music stamp and set of dies by Impression Obsession while I was visiting South Dakota last week.  They have a charming little store, downtown, right next to an old-fashioned candy/soda shop.  It's a wonderful stop if you ever get to Rapid City!!

I spent way too much time than I should have on this simple card.  I felt like I needed to show you creativity and uniqueness - I tried embossing the birds, I tried adding flowers and ribbons and pearls - all kinds of stuff.  But I finally sat back and realized that a lovely stamp just doesn't need anything else!

Definitely be sure to check out the rest of the Dynamic Duos design team this week.  It is with a very sad face and a heavy heart that I have to say it's this design team's last week with Dynamic Duos.  I know that it's been an amazing experience for me.  The color combos have been fresh and fun and I will continue to be a regular player.  Simply serving with this group of talented ladies - all of whom have a permanent place in my Google Reader - has been an honor!!
  • Stamps: Impression Obsession Birds on Music, unknown sentiment
  • Paper: Stampin' Up More Mustard, So Saffron
  • Ink: Stampin' Up Going Gray
  • Accessories: Impression Obsession Bird Die Set

No comments:

Post a Comment