Tuesday, October 9, 2012

An Autumn Scene with Cloud9

I am thrilled to be a guest designer for this month's Cloud9 Blog Hop.  Cloud9 is a monthly challenge to showcase WPlus9 stamps and I do have a thing for WPlus9!!  (They just had a new release with, among other fun things, fabulous Christmas silhouettes and Christmas tree like the pumpkin in my card today....my order is in transit!)

This month's Cloud9 features this inspiration photo:


I liked so many things in the photo - I liked the white/tan house and the direction of the boards, I love the tree decal and the birds on the decorated pumpkin are so fun.  I managed to get ALL of my favorite things in this card!

Autumn Scene with WPlus9

You do have to have a few sets to create this card - three stamp sets and two die-cut sets on one card!  It should say something about my stamp obsession that I have all of that for one card!

If you have WPlus9 stamps, be sure to check out the Cloud9 Blog Hop.  The challenge is issued on the 6th of month, the hop starts on the 9th giving you plenty of time to create, then ends on the 12th.

If you don't have WPlus9 stamps, they are here!  Have fun!

I was also inspired by the colors at Pals Paper Arts as I've already done a lot of black/orange cards and wanted to be slightly different.

  • Stamps: WPlus9 Love Birds (the branch and the bird), Pretty Patches: Pumpkin, Country Charm (the bottom border stripes)
  • Paper: Stampin' Up Early Espresso, Papertrey Ink Fine Linen CS and dsp
  • Ink: Stampin' Up Early Espresso, More Mustard, Cajun Craze, Papertrey Ink Fine Linen
  • Accessories: WPlus9 Love Birds and Pumpkin dies, Stampin' Up White Raffeta, Spellbinders long ovals

No comments:

Post a Comment