Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Never Give Up Hope

On the first Wednesday of every month, The Alley Way Stamps has a free digital stamp.  I am particularly in love with this month's - Never Give Up Hope...

Believe

Isn't that a wonderful butterfly?  It's fun, but meaningful.  The sentiment that I used came from the TAWS Christmas Magic set.

I used the colors from colourq which were also meant for October's Breast Cancer Awareness month.  (FYI - I tried easily 50 photos in different lights because in real life, the two darker ribbons are exactly the same color - but I simply don't have the photography skills to deal with the different colors reflecting from the different fabrics - sorry!)


I also wanted something a little frilly - that's not normally my style so I relied on a sketch from cardabilities.

  • Stamps: The Alley Way Stamps digital freebie, sentiment from Christmas Magic
  • Paper: Stampin' Up Basic Gray, Pink Pirouette
  • Ink:  Stampin' Up Basic Gray, Copics
  • Accessories: Martha Stewart Fine Crystal Glitter (on butterfly wings), misc black baker's twine, ribbon from Stampin' Up and other miscellaneous sources, Queen & Co Twinkle Goosebumps



No comments:

Post a Comment