Monday, October 1, 2012

I Love You

On a recent photo shoot to get some decent photos of my boys and I , my friend snapped these of my eldest son and I. He is not one for posing for photos so I am counting myself lucky I got these two.
I thought the colours were perfect for one of the newest collection over at Pebbles called Walnut Grove. Such lovely bright Spring colours.





Before I go I am excited to share that the Scrapbook Store has finally received their shipment of
 Heidi Swapp Color shine mist ( to die for) , Color Magic paper and Vintage Chic Memory file systems.....anyone who loves mist , who loves the Memory File system see this post here or here to see what I am talking about...... be sure to check out Suzanne's store!
                                                               Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment