Thursday, October 25, 2012

Over the Edge with PTI

This is my second post today - it's just a short scroll
down for CAS(E) this Sketch!

I just added this to the CAS-ual Friday Over the Edge challenge and after I hit submit, there were ZERO minutes left on the link.  That is really cutting it close.

Too bad I was in such a rush - because I could have spent a little bit more time in Photoshop making this card look white, instead of gray!!

Bells & Boughs

I didn't really have any great ideas for CAS-ual Fridays but then I started seeing Papertrey Ink Blog Hop challenge cards popping up and when I took a look, there was a great color challenge...


There are actually a number of color choices for the hop - all slightly non-traditional holiday colors! 

  • Stamps: Papertrey Ink Bells & Boughs
  • Paper: white
  • Ink: Papertrey Ink Spring Moss, Berry Sorbet, Harvest Gold
  • Accessories: Papertrey Ink Bell die, misc ribbon (that matches Melon Berry)




No comments:

Post a Comment