Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Feel Better Soon with Verve

Over on the Verve stamp blog, there has been a sketch contest running all month with the random prize being the entire holiday release!  (It's been running all month, but it closes tomorrow!)  I love Verve - they have a great graphic style and aren't afraid of Christian sentiments.  I have stamp sets from them dating back to when they were called Verve Visual and they used red rubber!

Feel Better with Verve

I'm not huge on dimensional flowers but I am IN LOVE with these velvet flowers by Maya Road (just called Velvet Pleats).  I purchased them recently and they perfectly match Stampin' Up's So Saffron and Basic Gray - isn't it a gorgeous color combo??

I also updated my paper collection with a big My Mind's Eye pad at Hobby Lobby's recent 50% off sale.  It's a huge 12x12 pad called Bramble Rose...half of it is the weathered wood that is showing everywhere and half of it is chevron prints which is showing everywhere else!!


  • Stamps: Verve Fluttering By, Hope Blooms
  • Paper: Stampin' Up So Saffron, Basic Gray, My Mind's Eye Bramble Rose pad
  • Ink: Stampin' Up So Saffron, Basic Gray
  • Accessories: Maya Road Velvet Pleats, Stampin' Up Basic Gray Taffeta, misc saffron and white ribbon


No comments:

Post a Comment