Saturday, October 27, 2012

Flying by to Say Hi!!

This is my second post today.
Click here for Dynamic Duos.

I thought I was done with Halloween, but as I sorted them out to mail - oops - I'm missing one (and I'm missing for one of my kids but I have a few more days to worry about that!)  This card had to be sweet and cute so I found this Pink Cat Studios stamp in my digital collection and realized it would fit nicely in this week's Freshly Made Sketch.

Flying by to Say Hi!

I'm also going to link up at Stampin' Royalty and The Pink Elephant for their Halloween challenges.

  • Stamps: Pink Cat Studios digital: Itty Bitty Betty Broom Ride, Hero Arts Happy Halloween clear set (this is an entire set of Halloween sentiments)
  • Paper: Stampin' Up Eggplant Envy and Peach Parfait (both retired), Pumpkin (just the little scallop under the sentiment), Echo Park Happy Halloween Spooky Dots
  • Ink: Memento Black, Copics
  • Accessories: Glitter Tulle (Hobby Lobby had an end cap with lots of different colored rolls of glittery tulle!), Queen & Co. gems


No comments:

Post a Comment