Tuesday, October 30, 2012

My First Ever Scary Card

I just had to do a quick post today to show you my first ever scary card.  For my entire crafting career, I have either made for the church (absolutely NO creepy stuff allowed!) or for my young children.  Now that I have teenagers, I HAD to buy the new Tim Holtz Halloween Blueprint set!

Tim Holtz Skull

I didn't do much decorating on the card because teenagers really don't care.

I did ruin the scary effect by using this stamp on the inside...


This is from an Inkadinkado set that is all humorous tombstomes - perfect for my sarcastic teen!!

Gotta run - I'm actually being social (that's unusual).  I have a dozen ladies showing up in an hour for a luncheon.  And...if my husband - who has been sent on an emergency trip to the grocery store for onions - gets home while I am typing - this would be MY tombstone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment