Sunday, October 7, 2012

A mythical creature and a scrappy Quilt-Along!

If the Scrap Rabbit  ( distant cousin of the Easter Bunny, kind of a black sheep of the Bunny clan)leaves a basket full of lovely fabric bits on your front step what would you do!?!



I know what I would do...HOP on over to the Scrappy Stash Quilt-Along

Jennifer at Ellison Lane Quilts  is having a Scrappy Quilt-Along with all the treasures that the Scrap Rabbit left you or the little gifts you make yourself :o)

I know when my basket overflows with love I do to keep it somewhat under control :o)


I enlist the hands of young worker bees that can be bribed with ice cream, icarly or itunes...the i's seem to be popular in this house...

I sort out the user friendly pieces

The larger pieces go into shoe boxes

the smaller ones go into Ball jars ( thank you amylouwho...I LOVE YOU)


The MOST important thing I try to do OFTEN is share with friends!!!!!! I have had some pretty amazing swaps or sent some outta love...

Get your scrap together and HOP on over to Ellison Lane Quilts  to check out some of the very cool sponsors




and if you missed out on sneak peeks at other scrap stashes ( you know you want to) here is the list


Blog Hop:
The following fabulously talented ladies have so kindly offered to share their scrap secrets with you as well as helping spread the word about the Scrappy Stash Quilt-Along. Be sure to stop by each day and check out their scrap storage!

No comments:

Post a Comment