Sunday, October 7, 2012

art work...

My oldest is crafty like me, our house is strewn with drawings, papers and crafts. I needed a way to keep it all under control, Heidi Swapp's Memory files were just the perfect solution.
Did you know The Scrapbook Store now has Heidi's newest collection in store here right now!
I started with a Vintage Chic Memory file and added some color shine to some resist letters and tags.



Once opened it reveals how I have stored and sorted some of his artwork.
I popped a beaded bracelet he made me into a mini plastic sleeve and held it together with washi tape.


   Because there are so many pieces of his art work I often take photos with my iphone so I don' t have to store them all, here I made a mini folder and placed my printed out photos inside.


 I then added a Mini Vintage Chic Memory File , Oh how I adore that button from Greatest View.

 I then added some Color Magic tags that I misted with mustard Color Shine and added this to a large jump ring with copies of his artwork and writing from school.


 One app that my boys love to play on my iphone is Paint Sparkles. I took some screen shots of some of my son's drawings and printed them out and added them into some small plastic sleeves.


  I then added another Memory File, this time from the No Limits collection, here I have added in some of his artwork into regular A4 plastic sleeves. I can continue to add to this as the year progresses




Remember The Scrapbook Store has a lot of these goodies be sure to check out Suzanne's store.  
                                     Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment