Sunday, October 7, 2012

Happy Birthday Blimp

I hadn't played along yet with this week's Fab Friday challenge, plus I have been stalking another new-to-me challenge and decided it was time to play with the Simply Stampin' Challenge.  I pawed through my pile of new-stamps-that-will-not-be-put-away-until-they-see-ink  and came up with this fun blimp!!

Happy Birthday Blimp

Do you remember years and years ago when stapling things was the in embellishment?  I had purchased a fun stapler from Close To My Heart that rotated and did all kinds of funky things - then promptly misplaced it.  I had a bit of a disaster yesterday (actually a fairly major disaster) with a very large glass of spilled water across my entire craft desk - BUT when I got to crawling around under the desk to find everything damaged by the dripping - guess what I found?  The stapler!!!  So...anything that I made today had to include staples!


  • Stamps: Stampin' Up Moving Forward
  • Paper: Stampin' Up Night of Navy CS and dsp (the older, retired patterns), Wild Wasabi CS and dsp, Very Vanilla CS and Rich Razzleberry dsp
  • Ink: Stampin' Up Night of Navy, Rich Razzleberry and Wild Wasabi
  • Accessories: Stampin' Up Bitty Banners Framelit, Nestabilities dies, misc brads

No comments:

Post a Comment