Saturday, October 6, 2012

Dynamic Duos: Bold & Sassy

It's bold and sassy week at Dynamic Duos and we are using Tangerine Tango and Old Olive.


I decided that the orange and greens needed to be fall.  Typically in the fall, my cards get less "white" because I love the rich fall colors in the background.  But in an experiment, I kept this very CAS with lots of white space.  Then I realized that one of my favorite parts of fall was the frost on the ground, so I added glitter to the white banner and the pumpkin.  Kind of a strange combo - glittery white and fall colors - but I like how it "feels" - just like fall!!


Count Your Blessings

Be sure to check out all of the other design team cards!

And definitely be sure to check out the details of the search for a new design team - see here.  You have another week to submit your entries.  It's been a wonderful experience - I do hope some of you try for the next team!!
  • Stamps: Stampin' Up Button Buddies, Clear Dollar Stamps words (no longer available)
  • Paper: Stampin' Up Old Olive CS and dsp, Tangerine Tango CS
  • Ink: Stampin' Up Old Olive and Tangerine Tango
  • Accessories: Stampin' Up Tangerine Tango ribbon, Designer Frame Embossing folder, Brights Button Assortment, Crystal Effects (on pumpkin), Martha Stewart Fine Crystal Glitter

No comments:

Post a Comment