Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Snowflakes in May

I am a cold-weather person and I am already tired of summer (yes, I know it's only May and summer hasn't even really begun - but we've already set heat records!).  So when I saw this week's sketch at Splitcoaststampers - while others thought of beautiful butterflies - I saw snowflakes!!


Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps

This was actually quite an easy card to put together.  With the beautiful stamp set and gorgeous paper - I'm happily in the middle of a snowstorm!!

Here's today's sketch:

  • Stamps: Sweet 'n Sassy Snowflake Flourish
  • Paper: Graphic 45 Christmas Emporium Collection, Papertrey Enchanted Evening, 
  • Ink: Papertrey Enchanted Evening,  Colorbox Frost White (sponged on the edges)
  • Accessories: Sparkle White Detail Embossing Powder, Spellbinders die, Creative Impressions snowflakes brads (they are white, but I did heat them and dip them in the sparkle embossing powder, then heated again), Stampin' Up silver cord and gems

No comments:

Post a Comment