Friday, May 4, 2012

National Scrapbooking Day

How exciting to be involved in several events for National scrapbooking Day. Over at Coredinations we are celebrating with a swap with Basic Grey. Here is a card I made for that.

Tomorrow (since we are a day ahead here in Australia) I will be sharing a sneak peak of a challenge I have created for Basic Grey.
 Today I am excited to be involved in a Blog Hop here in Australia with The Scrap Kitchen , there are  50 girls involved in the blog hop and each one is giving away a special box of goodies. Here is what I am giving away!


This is the EASIEST BLOG HOP EVER! All you have to do to win a prize is to PLEASE LEAVE a comment under my post.
On Monday May 7th I will choose someone randomly for the prize winner!
The winners details will be posted on here so make sure you check back to see if you have won!

 The next step along the way is the FABULOUS Gina Rogers 

 WE would also love for you to come join us over at The Scrap Kitchen https://www.facebook.com/groups/358068404230630/ on facebook.
Thanks and Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment