Saturday, May 19, 2012

Less Is More: Baby Cards

This morning, when I read that the Less Is More challenge was cards for a baby or a child, I was thrilled because I had a beautiful new set of baby stamps on my desk.  Then I realized the flaw in the plan was that my baby stamps are for a new June stamp release at Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps so technically they aren't available yet and I shouldn't use them.  But I asked nicely, and Sweet 'n Sassy gave me the OK to give you a very early sneak peek!!

I have been looking for a beautiful vintage baby carriage and this set has it.  Because it's a vintage style, I went for a kraft background instead of white - but there is a lot of open space, so in my book, I'm still calling it CAS.



Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps

I also wanted to play with a little pink...



Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps


So...if you like these...I'm afraid you're going to have to wait!  These stamps won't be available until June 7!

BIG NEWS: The downloadable Stampin' Up Copic Chart on my sidebar
has been updated for Copic matches to the brand new in-colors!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment