Monday, May 28, 2012

Tree-MEN-dous Annabelle Stamps!

A few weeks ago, I had the great honor of winning a prize from CAS-ual Fridays - a gift card from Annabelle Stamps.  I had seen and bookmarked cards using Annabelle Stamps but had never ordered anything because it is an Australian company, and after all, I figured I have a lot of options that don't require international postage!! But my prize caused me to look closer and I AM IMPRESSED!  I ordered well more than my prize amount and I already have a second order planned when a few of their sets are back in stock.

Check out this tree (I've used it as a branch).  I love the curves of the branches and I love the variety of solid and outlined leaves.  As I browsed all of the stamp sets at Annabelle stamps, they each had this touch of uniqueness.


Tree-MEN-dous

The other sets that I got are holiday related but I do hope to show you more soon.

FYI - it's hard to see, but the clear button is backed by a piece of the same dsp but in green.

I did this card for this week's CAS-ual Fridays challenge.  (Wasn't it perfect that I ordered a set called "Tree-MEN-dous - and the CAS-ual Friday challenge was masculine cards??!!)



But...this is not the first card that I did for this week's challenge.  I had a card up and ready to go on Friday but then I read the fine print of the challenge and it requires using designer paper.  No designer paper on this card!  (But I did use my new addiction - my hexagon dies!)


Tree-MEN-dous

  • Stamps: Annabelle Stamps Tree-MEN-dous
  • Paper: first card: Papertrey Ink Vintage Cream, Green Tea Leaves dsp, Ripe Avocado
  • Ink: first card: Papertrey Ink Dark Chocolate, Ripe Avocado; second card: Stampin' UP Chocolate Chip, Gumball Green, Basic Gray
  • Accessories: Papertrey Ink woodgrain impression plate, misc buttons and twine

No comments:

Post a Comment