Wednesday, May 2, 2012

A Single Bird...In Sympathy

I make so many sympathy cards - but usually they are for our church card ministry and I don't know who will be receiving them.  It's easier that way.  Yesterday I had to make a card for a wonderful woman whose husband passed away unexpectedly in his sleep last week...at the age of 40.  How do you make a card for that?  I wanted a very peaceful card - with a single bird...but was completely stuck after that.  I turned to the Less Is More challenge for help and it was the perfect inspiration...


Praying for You

The memorial service was yesterday...such raw emotion...Heidi, you are in our prayers...

  • Stamps: Our Craft Lounge Prayers and Blessings
  • Paper: A slightly textured cardstock from my stash on the background and the bird
  • Ink: Stampin' Up Basic Gray
  • Accessories: Memory Box Nestled Bird, Stampin' Up bird punch (branch)

No comments:

Post a Comment