Sunday, May 13, 2012

Stunning vintage quilt block goodness and Happy Mother's Day!!!!!

My wonderful grandmother when she called to say thank you for her birthday quilt told me that she had an old hatbox filled with some quilt blocks and she was not sure what to do with them or who to give them to and asked if I would want them! WOW!!!! I said yes and on Friday I received the most amazing box in the mail!!!! 

I about fell over when I opened the box!

These are amazing!!!!
 
Some extra diamonds that were cut out



There are two of these beauties :o)

Cute little nine squares


I am going to do a tutorial for this block, it is so adorable!




Possibly enough of these to make a lap quilt!

All of the blocks are hand sewn...Eeeeep!

There are bits and pieces of vintage fabric that are all just to beautiful to describe!!!!!

MAJOR BIG LOVE to my Gma!!!!! Thank you!!!!!


I am not sure just yet what I am going to do with them but whatever it is I will love it!!!!!

I hope everyone has had a FABULOUS Mother's Day!!!!! I sure have!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment