Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Confirmation Cards...In Bulk

I am on my last "bulk card" requirement for May.  If you read my blog, you have seen bulk cards for Evening of Honor invites, Servant Day (birthday cards for Family Services) and graduation cards.  In each of these case, my family was drafted (NOT optional) into helping me with cutting, gluing and assembling.  I think I have used up all my good will with them - so I had to make these bulk cards very, very, VERY simple so I could get them done this morning.  These are for our church to give to our youth who are being confirmed this weekend...


Confirmation

Just two stamps, a swipe of a red Copic, three circle punches (cutting them in half is the hardest part) and a few black nailhead stickers.

I used the colors from The Paper Players because they are so cheerful and they can work for boys or girls.

  • Stamps: Stampendous cross, Paper Inspirations sentiment
  • Paper: Poppy Parade (and I'll do some backed in Baja and Daffodil, because as much as I love my church - I am NOT happy about using up my retiring Poppy Parade!!), dsp in all colors (the Poppy is from Sunny Garden)
  • Ink: black and R08 Copic
  • Accessories: Mark Richards black nailheads


No comments:

Post a Comment