Friday, May 25, 2012

Back to reality

This back to reality thing after market is HARD!  After a little bout of Market flu ( seriously could not move for two days), I had to get back into a routine that was somehow very easily pushed out of my brain by all the fabulous I had experienced in KC.  I need to figure out how to start a quilting commune ;o)  I wonder if Bernina would sponsor one,LOL!

So y'all know I was not a complete slacker, here is what I did on the plane.  This was HUGE for me since I do not hand sew. I have to admit that it was fun and the guy sitting next to me was telling me about how his mother would make his clothing growing up.  Sewing is a common thread most people can relate to, one of the many things to love about it!!!!



When I returned home I had this AMAZING parcel waiting at my doorstep!!!!! I had won a giveaway from Sago On Tuesdays. It is a beautiful hand bound leather notebook and a couple of smaller notebooks...all STUNNING!!!!!  I am one LUCKY girl!!!!! Sonya's work is breathtaking. Go check out her blog and her shop!!!!!
 


I finally received my Flea Market Fancy!!!!!! I have plans for this that  *fingers crossed* will work out. One can never tell for certain with plans, they seem to always change at the last minute ;o)

This magazine...YES! I read it from cover to cover on the plane ride from KC to ATL!!!!! I am ready for the next issue!!!! Great job and congratulations on a wonderful magazine Generation Q!!!!!!  And Scott Hansen wears the best shirts I have ever seen!!!!!!


Now back to choosing fabrics for my bag for PURSE PALOOZA 2012.  It starts next Friday and I am so excited!!!!


I *think* these are my choices but we shall see...



Time to get back to reality and do some dishes before I start sewing again!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment