Saturday, May 5, 2012

Dynamic Duo #1

It's official!  The Dynamic Duo Challenge Blog is up and running!!  I am thrilled to be on the first design team/  I have all the other "Dynamos" linked up on my sidebar - be sure to check out their creations.

The first color challenge was chosen from a contest on the Dynamic Duo Facebook page - Lucky Limeade and Pool Party!!  The deal with this challenge is to use ONLY these two colors (plus any neutrals) on any paper crafting project - cards, scrapbooking, digital or other.

I love how cheerful these two colors are together, so I made a card of "comfort"...



Papertrey Ink


I had so much fun working with these colors, I did a bonus card!



Dynamic Duo - Limeade and Pool







I do look forward to checking out of your creations with these colors. Head over to the Dynamic Duo blog for all the rules and to link up your creations.

I also look forward to seeing you back here next week - it's the second week of the month so the theme is "Subtly Yours" with appropriately subtle colors!

Wishing You Comfort
  • Stamps: Papertrey Ink Scattered Showers, Wishing You (tulips and sentiment), Hanging Out (grass), Background Basics: Circles (rain)
  • Paper: Stampin' Up Lucky Limeade
  • Ink: Stampin' Up Lucky Limeade, Pool Party and Going Gray
  • Accessories: Stampin' Up Pool Party twine, Papertrey Ink Scattered Showers die, clear dew drops
Gratitude
  • Stamps: Stampin' Up Inspired by Nature, Papertrey Ink Beautiful Butterflies
  • Paper: Stampin' Up Pool Party
  • Ink: Stampin' Up Lucky Limeade, Pool Party and Basic Gray
  • Accessories: misc gems and ribbon


No comments:

Post a Comment