Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Grace Be With You - all in yellow!

I have been avoiding this week's Less Is More challenge because it's "yellow" and I find yellow very hard to work with.  But I decided to full embrace it and use yellow along with today's Hump Day challenge which is "tantalizing tone on tone".


Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps 

There is a spritz of gold glimmer mist on the image panel.  (I think that is what is causing it to look so orange in the above photo!)

Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps



I also used today's Splitcoast Sketch Challenge.  The sketch is actually what started my entire card this morning as it seemed perfect to showcase a wonderful sentiment.


  • Stamps: Sweet 'n Sassy Nature Silhouettes and Graceful Calla Lilly (sentiment)
  • Paper: Papertrey Ink Lemon Tart and Harvest Gold
  • Ink: Papertrey Ink Lemon Tart, Harvest Gold and Stampin' Up Daffodil Delight
  • Accessories: Nestabilities label, Papertrey Ink Harvest Gold button, Tattered Angels Gold Glimmer Mist

No comments:

Post a Comment