Sunday, May 13, 2012

Jumping on the Hexagon Trend!

There are cards all over blogland right now using hexagons - and I love them!  They look like a comfie quilt - yet most of what I am seeing is still very clean and simple.  Of course, I jumped right on that bandwagon and my hexagon dies arrived yesterday...


Get Well Quilt

I went with this week's very cheerful colors from colourq.  Then, I needed a little help with the idea of a clean and simple quilt - so I went with this week's sketch from clean&simple.


  • Stamps: Stampin' Up Perfectly Penned
  • Paper: Stampin' Up Always Artichoke and Tangerine CS, Daffodil and Pear dsp
  • Ink: Versamark
  • Accessories: detail white embossing powder, Lifestyle Crafts Nesting Hexagon dies, Stampin' Up dotted embossing folder, misc twine

No comments:

Post a Comment