Friday, May 4, 2012

Football & Cocoa for the Birthday Boy

Today's Friday Free For All challenge at Splitcoast Stampers was to create a birthday card for a young boy.  I don't actually need a birthday card for a young boy - but I did have a fun set on my desk from Sweet 'n Sassy Stampers called All-Star Cocoa.  (I had done a baseball card yesterday for the May new release blog hop.)

I pulled out some papers that I liked and then thought about pennants.  I turned to the various challenge blogs that I like on Fridays and found the perfect sketch on iSpy Sketches.


Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps

  • Stamps: Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps All-Star Cocoa
  • Paper: Stampin' Up Jersey Shore dsp, Brilliant Blue, Pumpkin, Olive and Bashful Blue CS
  • Ink: Memento black, Copics
  • Accessories: Sweet 'n Sassy grass die, square punch for pennant ends, misc brads


No comments:

Post a Comment