Sunday, May 27, 2012

Happy Sunday and a WINNER

I am so late getting this post up! Happy Sunday and Happy Memorial Day!!!!

I hope that everyone is having a fantastic weekend.  I am back in the sewing room working on my Purse Palooza project and cannot wait to be able to post photos!!! The tv fabric is so much FUN!!!!

I know the real reason you are here is to see the winner of the beautiful Art Gallery Modernology fat quarter stack so I will not babble on any longer ;o)


Thank you everyone for joining in on the fun and I look forward to the next Sew Mama Sew Giveaway Day!!!

Mr. Random generator chose one of my favorite happy people!!!!! I will contact you today( possible tomorrow) to get your info :o) Congratulations!!!!!


Blogger JuneBug said...

I am a follower

No comments:

Post a Comment