Friday, May 18, 2012

I'm on Fascinating Fridays!!

I have the honor and pleasure of being featured on Paperie Designs' Studio's Fascinating Fridays!!


I am doubly honored because Tenia from Jazzy Paper Designs was the person who selected me.  I have followed and been inspired by Tenia's blog for quite some time.  Her cards are simple, but incredibly bold.  You've never seen color combinations like hers - and it all works!  Check it!!  (That's a Tenia phrase!)

I do also have a card to share today.  The CAS-ual Friday challenge for this week is to use punches or dies on a CAS card.  Not really a problem for me - that's my style!!

I have so many options, I had to narrow it down - so I simply used new stuff that I had picked up at Archiver's yesterday or had arrived in the mail this week.  I also seem to be jumping on trends this week (see hexagons from a few days ago...and a new hexagon card coming tomorrow!) so today's trend is washi tape.



MME Indie Chic colors

Here's a close-up of the details on the die...

MME Indie Chic colors

The tape is kind of fun.  It also seems pricey, so I don't plan on going overboard with it.  But I fell for the colors in this tape - so not my usual colors but so fun!!




BIG NEWS: The downloadable Stampin' Up Copic Chart on my sidebar
has been updated for Copic matches to the brand new in-colors!!!


  • Stamps: Stampin' Up Tiny Tags
  • Paper: Stampin' Up Island Indigo, Crushed Curry (retired)
  • Ink: Stampin' Up Island Indigo
  • Accessories: Marianne Creatables tulip die, My Mind's Eye Indie Chic decorative tape, Stampin' Up Jewelry Tag punch, misc twine 

No comments:

Post a Comment