Thursday, May 31, 2012

retrosketches - a flower tag

I was playing at a friend's house yesterday (the only person I know that has MORE stamps than I do!).  Every time that I am there I pull out her Stampin' Up Creative Elements flower - I'm thinking I should get my own (but I always know where to find hers!)

The idea of the flower on this tag is not original to me.  I first saw it done on a beautiful pink birthday card by LeAnne at Wee Inklings - I just went through all 81 birthday cards she had on her blog (and oohed and aahed all the way) - but couldn't find this one so you could see how pretty it is.  (LeAnne, I know you sometimes pop into my blog - if you see this, leave us a link!!)

Here's my take on this tag...


retrosketches blog sketch

I knew that I wanted to finally use this tag when I saw this week's sketch at retrosketches.


  • Stamps: Stampin' Up Creative Elements, Very Versatile
  • Paper: Stampin' Up Timeless Portrait dsp, Indigo, Red and Vanilla CS
  • Ink: Stampin' Up Red and Indigo
  • Accessories: All Stampin' Up: Butterfly embosslit, Indigo ribbon, embossing folder, border punch, two tags die


No comments:

Post a Comment