Saturday, May 12, 2012

Dynamic Duo #2 - Subtly Yours

What is the definition of a card-making addiction?  For me, it was buying an entire $19 set of stamps just to get a line for a little bird to sit on.

But, you have to admit...it's a pretty cute line!!


WPlus9 stamps and dies


I love the colors for this week's Dynamic Duos - so gentle...and when the mail came this week with my brand new $19 bird line - I knew instantly what I was going to do.  (Mind you, the bird is from a different set, as is the sun - I literally mean that I bought the set for the bird line!  OK..it also had the cute heart and the sentiment.)



This is the second week of the month for Dynamic Duos and on the second week, we do subtle combinations.  Just use those two colors, plus any neutrals on a craft project - and join us!  You can link your card/project on the Duos blog.  Then come back next week for...Black Tie week!

One of the fun things about being on a design team is that I get to see everybody else's cards in advance!!  And, as always, I have to tell you that each design team blog is well worth checking out!


  • Stamps: WPlus9 Heartfelt Mix (THE BIRD LINE and the heart and sentiment), Love Birds (the bird), A Pocketful (the sun)
  • Paper: Stampin' Up So Saffron and Pool Party
  • Ink: Stampin' Up So Saffron, Pool Party and Basic Gray
  • Accessories: Stampin' Up Pool Party twine, WPlus 9 dies for Heartfelt Mix and Love Birds
And...the challenge CAS-ual Fridays is Feathered Friends - I think this little bird is a perfect fit!


No comments:

Post a Comment